Friday 8 February 2013

Live from Pune .......


   So, friends..itz around 3 months I logged into ma blog. These 3 months was full of turning points in my life...I got my first job, joined in Oracle..so for that I shifted to Pune. "National Roaming"...this is the description my buddy gave to me when he heard of my wandering life.

                                  First day in pune started from a Monginis Coffee from pune railway station. Luckily Monginis made me to have a nice impression on pune which has already started to freeze me with itz 6 degree celsius climate. Climate change will be a very small descriptive for this place shifting because for me it was a drastic change...from a place where the climate ranges 28-32 degree celsius  to Pune where the temperature goes down below 5 degree celsius. Within 2 days, made our unfurnished 2bhk flat into furnished flat with 4 buddies from the same place to same company. By facebooking and through calls & messages we had a indirect friendship which helped us to get rid of the strange feeling that happens in between those people who wants to be buddys.

                                 So itz Jan 14th, in the shivering frozen climate of 6 degree celsius, we landed on the front gate of Mighty Oracle Company where we are gonna establish our career as a fresher. Seems like, half journey of the life is over. Felt very proud to stand with my dad in  front of that superior infrastructure. Dad boarded train on the next day and for all of us, our first days in life away from our home started. First day in office was like a curious baby in a play store. We were blinked with the waterfalls infront of the office, the crazy coloured walls and access card restricted entry on each room. We all thought , thats it...we are gonna enjoy as CORPORATES !!.... but...seems like we are wrong..itz been 27 days in Pune - The Cultural City of Maharashtra...we are struggling to cope up with the food style...with the climate..with the office timings..with the language "Marathi"..... The only relief is some nice friends in our batch ... Ajinkya,Piyush, Sangham, Sushanth, Abhijeet, Umakanth, Aditya,Mohsain,Vishaal....who proved "Unity in Diversity". The most awesome stuffs happens in the training sessions with these crazy fellows....and after getting into flat...my mentioned roommates from my native place Gijo, Ajay, Kiran & Ajmal. These buddys are with me on 24 * 7 hours...helping each other...cracking stupid jokes....in flat as well as in room.



                            Within 2 days we learnt that we can't study Marathi language as easy as we expected. So we decided in other way around. We started to teach our language to them.. :-P . Now, after 27 days..


Our flat is a living example of the great thought " Itz not the religion that matters...itz the Humanity that matters". One is from Christian, Another is from Muslim, Others are Hindus....But it doesnt make any difference in between us. We share food, we share thoughts, we share fun, we share feelings.... That's what a Life is and I'am happy to have it. Only difficulty is that, now I'am realizing how Mom Loved me, how Dad cared me and how Sis teased me with love.

I have got to share some interesting stuffs and stupid things happened to me. Will be on air very soon.... :-). Till then take care ...Itz Live from Pune - Am an engineer.

2 comments:

  1. Really interesting story of tranisitions in ur life and very nice observations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx bro :-) ... Expecting more feedbacks from your side

    ReplyDelete