Thursday 22 August 2013

Sweetnes after the Bitterness...Happiness after the Sadness




                            Yeah..today I'am just being a kind of philosophical. Dunno, if my thoughts are right or wrong but as in a movie dialogue " my fate is my decisions" .

                             Missing parents and sister from a long distance, impatience on sitting behind the bars of project allocation, searching for a new settlement in Bangalore etc made my mind filled up with chaos . As my mom taught me, when there is a problem prevails in your mind..dont worry...if you havn't done anything wrong for being in that problem, then go to god...he will show you the path.

                              Tuesday, had a morning bath - dressed up quickly - said to ma buddys that will meet up in bus stop - went to temple. Prayed to the god starting with a sorry for not approaching him for a while as I was busy in meeting up with all in hometown (previous week I had a short visit to hometown). Prayed to sort out my problems....the Brahman gave me prasadam(small food from temple as god's food to us with blessings) on a leaf and I tasted it. Yeah.....feeling yummy...on my second take, the little prasadam was over.

Tuesday went away as if there is no development in the existing scenario of chaos. Perhaps, I should not have expected to give god a One day time period to solve all my problems. This is what we all do, we expect sudden result after a short 5 minutes visit to the temple...expecting some miracle to happen. I blamed my foolish thought and consoled myself on waiting for the best.

                             Wednesday, woke up little bit early - had a morning bath - dressed up quickly - said my byes - went to temple. Prayed again....nowadays the praying statements flow automatically as the same statements have been repeating from my mouth for last one month and each day is going with no improvement in the scenario. This time, I dint had my prasadam fully....I wished to share it with my friends as now I don't have much craving mind for having it fully. I ate little bit, and hold the leaf with the remaining prasadam. Went to the stop and shared with friends.

Wednesday also went away with such no development. Rather the office situation is getting worse as the day goes.

Next day was my reckoning thought provocation day.

                           Thursday, had the same morning routine and this time I saw a lady having prasadam before me. Brahman gave him a lots of prasadam this time on a paper. I patiently stood even after my essay for prayer has been over..because I too want that amount of prasadam. Brahman approached me and gave 4  scoops of prasadam. I was so happy that this time every one can have a good amount even after sharing it.
I got out of the temple, wore my shoes and started walking. I then opened the paper and had my first gulp of prasadam..... ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! ...... what happened to the prasadam on this day !! it was supposed to be sweet.... It's spicy and bitter...bizarre!!! I didn't dare to take the second gulp.
             
                       On my walk to bus stop, thoughts were flowing through my mind on what to do with the prasadam...should i give it to the poor people who is starving on the way...should i share it with my friends...Suddenly A Thought ..I should say a Call came into my mind behind these strange incidents.


     Prasadam is just a copy of events happening in our life. When that lady got the prasdam, I was like..i too want that much amount...why should the lady only have that much amount. It happens to every one of us daily life. We think, what others are having is very beautiful and pleasant one and we also wish for the same. Once we get that, we realize how much tedious it is and what all problems are they facing.

   At first i had a thought.."should i give it to poor people.." ::::: Will i do this if i had a small quanity of delicious prasadam?....I didn't do on Tuesday or Wednesday. So, it's like...we want happiness to be core centered on our own world but sadness should not be the same.

  I then cancelled the plan to share it with my friends after this reckoning thoughts provocated in my mind. Because, I wanted to thank god on setting an example on this small prasadam and showing it to me " Life doesn't contain only of sweet prasadams...and all are not having sweet prasadams every time even if it seems so..."

On the way, I kept that remaining amount on a stone typically having a man's height by thanking god and confessing for the mindset of expecting for a sudden change in my life after praying for some days...

Anyways....still the wait is going on and the Faith never dies if it is a Faith ..... :)


2 comments:

  1. schöne Beschriftung ...Gott hören Sie lieber
    keine Sorge Wunder geschehen anyday

    ReplyDelete