Thursday 31 October 2013

World Of Android


  Mobile Pick for around 20,000RS :

 GALAXY GRAND DUOS / LENOVO S820 / XPERIA SP / XPERIA C


So, it’s a long time I have been writing a blog. Recently, I owned an Android Mobile Sony Xperia Sp. Thought of writing about the cell specifications and my suggestions on phones around 20k, as I referred pretty good number of sites for selecting a good one.


My first knowledge about the cell around 20k was Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos. It is a handsome selection on this range but I didn’t want to own it as it is very common and does not have any peculiar features which makes it outstanding. 





I loved being the owner of Sony Vaio Laptop even though it is somewhat overpriced. I believe the extra bucks goes to the quality of the product and elegant design (Specially the Vaio logo..I love it). So, I went a glance through Sony Mobiles and I was not disappointed by their design and technical specifications when coming to mobile industry. Unlike Laptops, Sony Mobiles was not overpriced that much.
I stuck on two products: Sony Xperia SP and Sony Xperia C.
Both has got it’s Pros and Cons and is worth for it’s money also.
SP has got a 4.6inch screen with sharp display. C has got large 5inch display with good display(not sharp as SP).
XPERIA C
What I liked the most is that, SP has got a LED bar at the bottom which has got several light notification illuminations for missed call, messages, call, music player beat light effects etc. We can even turn it off if we think that it drains battery. But trust me, One and half Day is the normal battery strength for this mobile if we use Wifi, Call, Message,Music Player and Game around 1-2 hour each.(Normal Usage). C also has got LED notification but it is of very tiny kind.
XPERIA SP
Sony Xperia C is also good for 20k,While SP is for 23k. SP has got NFC while C doesn’t have. C has got removable battery while SP doesn’t have. C has got Quad Core processor with 1.2Ghz and Sp has got Dual Core Processor with 1.7 GHZ. But Quad Core Mediatek(Cheaper chip) delivers around the same performance as Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor. So, in turn that doesn’t make a big deal unless you are a hardcore gamer dealing with heavy load delivering games.
C and Sp has got 8mp Camera. One Strong advantage of C is that it is of dual sim compatible type.

Coming to Micromax brand, it delivered Canvas doodle 2 and all with spectacular specifications and a great Camera Quality also. Only thing, I doubted in their brand was the lifetime. As it has emerged in market with full strength recently, I dint play with my 20k for a risk deal. But, being fair.. my friend is owning Micromax A110 for past 6 months and till now, he is very happy with it’s performance. I also respect the brand for it’s aim of delivering nice products with reasonable price. When they had Hugh Jackman as their brand ambassador recently, I liked the brand even more ;)
Lenovo S820 was a very good pick for 20k : Dual Sim, 12Mp camera,2mp Front Camera, 1.2ghz Quad Core. As I reside in India, I’am very well aware of their bad service and after warranty repair quality. So I rejected that option also.

Atlast, I picked XPERIA SP as I don’t want any extra sim luxury and concentrated on the sharper display and was mesmerized with the LED bar notifications.


No comments:

Post a Comment