Monday 26 January 2015

Returning to Blogging..... A glance on Modiji and Economics as an Investor

Hi People,

So after long days am back to Blogging, I was surprised to see a good traffic on these days even though I didnt blog any new posts. Probably its because I didnt blog any new posts ;-)

  The last Post was about my way to the selection of my new Mob SONY XPERIA SP. So I remember, I bought mobile on previous October around and its around now more than 6 months I am into in this account. Was busy with office works and Enjoying Life in its way.

When Iam posting this article...I would sadly like to say, Current Market Price for my Mobile Xperia SP is Rs 14000/-.....a fall back of 9000/Rs :-( . But, Iam happy that even now it is giving a good performance without any lag.

On these days, I was beating the bushes around Share market as I thought I would make good profit in Sensex because of so called Modi Wave. But Actually, I invested in MMTc(Govt have around 90% + share for this) and IVRCLI and then what?....it is still in same position.. No Profit !

So, then I read so many posts and articles on why there is no instant result or reflection in profit. On these days, I got several messages in Whats app mocking Modiji...Messages are like, Girl asks to Her Father What Modiji Did and Father says...He gave great speeches on Tiananmen square, Madison Square, Hyderbad and Then Daughter asks what he will do, Father replies like Now, He will give a good speech on Republic Day.

Then after I read more into this...I found..these anti Modi Jokes, articles where a cover up. We cannot expect a man to change whole economy in a short span where other party ruled for around 60 years. We should give time...and one Thing we should note is that, he is taking steps which wont give an instant result...but result is on the way... I thought only I had the problem - Instant Gratification..but so many anti modi messages are taking the advantage of Instant Gratification mindset of Indians.

There are so many initiatives from Modiji, starting from Abolishing Eoms and Goms to Constructing a Quadrilateral Diamond Rail Network in India. Just google "What modiji did after winning election?"...you will get good articles.

Iam a neutral citizen who has got no interest in politics, but i surely want to give a chance to a person who made his career from a tea seller to the PM of a nation. Lets wait and see....and if it works

No comments:

Post a Comment