Saturday 18 July 2015

The Cat in my PG


 Top floor guys who are from north India call him "Dizzie", other guys from south india call him "Pacha" , I call him "" .... nothing...i don't call him at all. I don't like him simply.

When I was having my lunch on first day in this new PG at koramangala,Bangalore, my privacy was knocked by a "meowwww.." . That's the first time I was seeing him. Grey and white mix, deep brown eyes, furry tail..... with a super cute look. He was looking at me and repeating the meow tone.
As I am not a admirer of cat that much, initially I thought he was welcoming me. I dint realize the real fact behind meow was a piece of lunch from my plate. I just ignored and had my lunch and came back to room.



Second day : Sunday, I was having my brunch in room. I dunno from where, he was at my doors. I got angry and closed doors . I was hungry and moreover, morning only, he is looking at me as if I should treat him. After closing doors, I went back and sat on my bed and took my plates. Meowwwwwww........ I was just shocked. This time the sound is so clear and sharp. It is from the side of my legs. He is sitting on floor beside my legs and staring at me. I was just curious that how he got in as I closed door. And that too, this much fast. They say, cats are quick. But I dint believe this much quick a cat can be. I just made him flew away and he just ran to my balconies and climbed down. At that moment I realized, I will be having a frequent uninvited visitor.

Slowly, I was having a friends gang in the PG and then one day when we were chit chatting during lunch, our star came with his looks. I told them, how quick he is. They just corrected me.

"Its not he, itz She. she has got 2 kittens, delivered 3 days back"

 Hearing that, somehow, I felt bad on the way i treated her and so as a confession part, I threw a small fish piece from my plate to her. She ate and as a token of happiness , she gave 2 - 3 meowsss staring at me. I felt a spark of happiness.

Now, my unnamed friend follows me when I take my plate and go to kitchen. I am kind of ok in hearing the meowwsss and I am liking the cute staring look. Sometimes passing palms on the furry body is of pleasure giving moment. Slowly I am liking the new companion as others in my PG.

She is kind of a member of this PG and  a lunch buddy for all. Moreover, staying without any rent. Lucky Cat :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment